I got Dollfie!!!
Dollfie Plus, to be precise. And grey eyes and a white wig and a little skirt and some lingere for her! *hugs her dollfie* Happiness!!!
Okay. Now. The rest of my life.
Yesterday, I went to Anime Expo with oshunanat, silensy, and tossblack. Fun! Yay, anime! I got Dollfie Plus! I got a gorgeous print of a Nene Thomas fairy -- "Symphony in Black and White" actually -- and a whole bunch of smaller postcard pics! I got Dollfie Plus. I got a bunch of manga for 50% off. I got Dollfie Plus! I got Fruits Basket and Witch Hunter Robin posters. I got Dollfie Plus! For better recap of my day at Anime Expo, go here.
After AX last night, I hung out watching fireworks with my family. Poor Angel was really frightened of the fireworks. She crawled under my desk, whimpering, and I put her on my lap where she finally fell asleep. Poor puppy. But it was nice, anyway.
Okay, that was the fun stuff.
Am working for the government again. Boo hoo. Naval base is much different from before. Before was pre-September 11, 2001, attacks. Now, you have to drive through this maze to get on base and there is a guy in a camo tent with a big gun aiming at you as you do. Scary.
Also, the paperwork. O_o Too much paperwork. The following is a list of forms I had to fill out on my first day. I literally spent the entire day filling out these forms.
1. Appointment Affidavit (SF-61)
2. Statement of Prior Federal Service (SF-144)
3. Declaration of Federal Employment (OF-306)
4. Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)
5. Employee's Withholdings (W4)
6. Direct Deposit Sign Up Form (SF-1199A)
7. Health Care Records (DD Form 2005)
8. Race and National Origin Identification (SF-181)
9. Self-Identification of Handicap (SF-256)
10. Personnell Management Infromation Systems Supplemental Information (DLA Form 462)
11. Safeguarding Military Inforrmation
12. Notice and Consent for Communication Security Telephone Monitoring (DLA Form1712)
13. Questionaire/Security Investigation (SF-85)
14. Questionnaire for Public Trust Positions (SF-85P)
15. Beneficiary Form (SF-1152)
16. Employee Permanent Change of Address
17. Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (CA State)
These were not all just one page forms, either. Some were many many pages long. I don't remember there being that many forms last time. And I'm only working there for a few months! Yuck.
So, anyway, yeah, I'm not going to be able to be on the internet much, sorry. Not for a little bit anyway. I still love you all.
Speaking of internet friends, >>>HUGS<<< to madame_muppet! (Oh, and do you have a transcript of the chat we had in Y! last night? I would love to have a copy of it and I was too stupid to save one. Could you e-mail it to me please if you do have it?)
Also, machiavellian, I got your letter, thank you. However, since you are now in America again, I do not have your address so I cannot send my reply back to you. Could you e-mail it to me? Or should I wait? I am also sorry about the circumstances that brought you back. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. *hugs*