2. Have your friends list guess your favourite character / pairing from each fandom.
3. When guessed, bold the line and write a sentence about why you like that character / pairing.
1. Star Trek (all incarnations) Doctor Julian Bashir. Because he had, like, depth and stuff. Oh, and he was really hot with a lovely accent.
2. Babylon 5 Susan Ivanova, because she could KICK ASS!!! (With a side mention of Marcus/Ivanova, for the angst, and Marcus/Franklin, for the cute.)
3. Kung Fu: The Legend Continues Detective Kermit Griffin, because he was a computer hacker/mercenary and he always wore green sunglasses.
4. The Sentinel
5. Homicide: Life on the Streets
6. Middle-Earth (ie - the books) Glorfindel. <3<3<3<3 Why? Because I subscribe to the One True Glorfindel theroy, ie, he died and came back. Why else would the Witch King flee before him and no other? Also, Asfaloth is cool.
7. Lord of the Rings (movies) Pippin! Yay! He is cute and little and fun, but he has a dark side and he GROWS and that is some mighty fine acting and he SINGS.
8. Harry Potter Ron is my favorite character, and Ron/Harry/Hermione my favorite smut (with a side dose of Hermione/Snape).
9. Gundam Wing WUFEI!!! He does not get enough love. <3<3<3 Fanfic made me adore him, not the series.
10. Due South Kowalski is my favorite, Fraser/Kowalski my favorite pairing. I started watching the show with Kowalski. Callum Keith Rennie is hot. Do I need any other reasons?
11. DC Universe (all incarnations) Tim Drake - aka, Robin III. I had a crush on him when I was 14. I may still have it. He is such a freaky little woobie!
12. Marvel Universe Peter Parker, aka - Spider-Man. Because he is funny! Deadpool is my second favorite.
13. Lost Sawyer/Sayid. Just because.
14. Darkover (books my MZB)
15. Highlander Methos is the Cool. I have memorized entire scenes of dialogue he has said (and will quote it at any provocation!). He is just this really nifty concept, and Peter Wingfield acts him well (and is hot).
16. Anita Blake books