The assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them.
1. I prefer to wear black panties and bras.
2. I have never been really big into music. I listen to the stuff people give me and I have likes and dislikes, but I don't remember band or artist names. My taste in music is extremely ecclectic and weird. I very rarely ever actually buy music.
3. I am not just a collector, I am a hoarder. It might even be a psychological compulsion, sometimes I worry. I don't often throw away stuff but rather make a space for that type of thing and once I make that space, well, I have to add MORE of that thing to the space, right? Things I have collected: comics, books, action figures, toys, photos, letters, dolls, magazine clippings, tv shows, cards, etc.
4. A genetic defect (incomplete dominance of the dominant gene and partial expression of the recessive gene) in my DNA has made my eyes weird. I like it, actually. It's not really noticable, but when I point it out and ask people to tell me what color my eyes are they look closely and then get this weird expression on their face. Heh. I have what are called "mosaic" eyes (my driver's liscense says "hazel"). There is a light brown (almost yellow) ring around my pupil which changes to grey/green (if I am wearing green clothes, my eyes reflect the color and look green, but mostly they're just kind of a blah grey color, although some people say it's blue) closer to the edge of the iris. Also, my left eye is half dark brown and the other half has the light brown/grey thing going on.
5. I haven't had my hair cut in several years.
6. My work ethic is extremely solid, for the most part. I'm never late and I'm always prepared. Sometimes I may slack off, but then I always feel guilty about that. I feel guilty for quitting, too, even though for my last two jobs I've been MONTHS of notice.
I am tagging silensy, ohani, inkwraith, torrye, withinity, and dzayde. Have at it!