1) 9/11 documentaries, including the entire transcript of the FAA flight transmissions, recording of phone calls from inside the towers, and at least 5 different news coverage reels of 3+ hours each
2) David Mitchell funny rants and appearances on many different panel shows, because a posh-sounding, angry British man is hilarious
3) Day Break, a Groundhog Day-esque show from 6 years ago that I highly recommend -- peel it like an onion for delicious layers of awesome!
4) various television shows recommended by friends (shiny American shows with pretty people) and my mother (mostly British mystery shows)
5) lots of Korean pop videos on YouTube, BECAUSE I JUST CAN'T STOP (and because Eurovision is more than half a year away)