You seem to be a little depressed at times, and tend to be sarcastic, but all you really want is some love. You also seem to have trouble in believing in yourself despite how good everyone tells you you are, I mean come on, you're the artist of Megatokyo
Which webcartoonist Are You?
Okay, I admit I cheated on that little quiz thingee. But I did take the name of the first guy whose comic I actually read on my list. Eh.
Okay, and now for a survey stolen from starkiller!
Five CDs from your collection that you will never get tired of:
1. ...like stars in my hands... - Single Gun Theory
2. A Crime For All Seasons - Thrill Kill Kult
3. Due South Soundtrack, Volume 2
4. Stereo Type A - Cibo Matto
5. my home-burned mix-of-the-moment (currently titled "Going Out")
Four vacations you have taken:
1. Vancouver, Canada
2. San Francisco, USA
3. Marcialla, Italy
4. Urchfont Manor, England
Four songs you get stuck in your head frequently:
1. Strawberry Gashes - Jack Off Jill
2. Coyote - Lucid Nation
3. Mind - Vibrolux
4. I Am What I See - Single Gun Theory
Four things you'd like to learn:
2. another language
3. how to write well
4. what people really think of me
Four beverages you drink frequently:
1. Mountain Dew
2. Sobe (pink or orange ^_^)
3. juice (grape or cranberry)
Four places to go in your area:
1. the comics shop!
2. April's house
4. the library (yeah, my area sucks, but the rest of LA is just down the freeway...)
Four things to do when you're bored:
1. take livejournal surveys
2. watch television programs in foreign languages
3. go to classes that I haven't even signed up for
Four things that never fail to cheer you up:
1. my friends
2. unexpected gifts
3. an "A" on that paper I thought I'd bombed
4. making up new stories
About 20 years ago...
1. I was a baby
2. my sister graduated from high school
3. I began to have seizures and was diagnosed with epilepsy
4. "Rainbow Bright" was on television
About 10 years ago...
1. I was a Girl Scout
2. I got a dog named Scruffy
3. my cousin Matt joined the Navy
4. my only friend was a girl from Singapore who didn't speak
About 5 years ago...
1. my father booted me out of his house
2. I failed half of my classes
3. I started to read comics
4. I was at my creative peak
About 2 years ago...
1. I'd completed my first semester of college and found it to be fun
2. was the first time I visited tossblack at her dorm
3. I moved to my current residence
4. I finally started to think about what I wanted to do with my life
About 1 year ago...
1. I made some new like-minded friends
2. I got into anime
3. I took a class that really got me into hiking and backpacking
4. Scruffy died
1. I'm still sick
2. I went to dinner with mom, Mark, sisty-ugler, Don, and the brats
3. I read "The Idle City" by Lord Dunsany
4. I'm worried about starting a new college