which "monty python and the holy grail" character are you?
this quiz was made by colleen
1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR LJ USERNAME?
Um, I actually answered this one a few posts ago. Basically, the Cloudtrader is a character of mine.
2. NAME FIVE  OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS.
Hm, I really only overindulge with cold pizza and Mountain Dew, although I have been known to eat more than my share of Orange Milanos, Wheat Thins, and slices of Nutella-covered bread.
3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER?
4. NAME ALL MEMBERS OF THE BEATLES.
They were a music group, right?
5. WHAT'S THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE?
Hmm, it was one of the times I went to Europe. Either Italy or England, anyway.
6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY.
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY?
High school memories... not so fun. But I have many fond memories of performing novenusho in Mrs. Ford's room at lunch time.
8. WHAT IS THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR CRUSH THAT HE/SHE MIGHT NOT/MIGHT KNOW ABOUT?
9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING
I've never really thought about it.
10. WOULD YOU EVER JOIN TEMPTATION ISLAND?
Not a chance in Hell.
11. NAME THREE  TEACHERS YOU LIKED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTARY
Mrs. Izutsu (3rd grade), Mr. Turner (8th grade History teacher), and Maggie (high school History teacher).
12. DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE QUOTE? WHAT IS IT?
"No. It is not enough! I killed - but I didn't just kill fifty, I didn't kill a hundrend; I killed a thousand, I killed ten thousand! And I was good at it. And it wasn't for vengence, it wasn't for greed, it was because . . . I liked it. (ha, ha) Cassandra was nothing, her village was nothing. Do you know who I was? . . . I was Death. (ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha) Death, death on a horse. When mothers warned their children that the monster would get them - that monster was me. I was the nightmare that kept them awake at night. Is that what you wnat to hear? The answer - is yes. Ohh, yes." -- Methos, Highlander: The Series
13. NAME (3) TEACHERS YOU HATED IN HIGH SCHOOL/ELEMENTRY
Mrs. Rosenfeldt (10th grade English teacher), Dr. Deautch (10th grade Algebra teacher), Mr. Kodimer (10th grade Biology teacher). Yes, 10th grade was a bad year.
14.THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER?
God, the one from 4th grade where my mom did my hair up in a bun and curls and made me wear a button-down shirt with a huge bow tie. *shudder*
15. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? WHAT ARE THEY?
Preferences in what? I prefer tea to coffee, does that count?
16. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
17. WHO IS YOUR BEST FRIEND?
18. NAME ONE TV CHARACTER YOU'D MOST WANT TO BE
Captain Jean-Luc Picard. Seriously folks, can you think of anyone who has a better job?
19. IF YOU WERE FAMOUS, AND WERE TO BE A GUEST ON A TALK SHOW, WHOSE SHOW WOULD YOU CHOOSE? WHY?
I don't *do* talk shows.
20. GIVE YOURSELF A PORN STAR NAME.
21. DO YOU HAVE ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS?
When I say I'm going to take a nap, I mean I'm going to sleep for 2 to 4 hours. This usually occurs in the afternoon.
22. WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO THIS SUMMER?
I'm going to Comic Con and Anime Expo. Oh, and I'll be taking some classes. I might get a job.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW?
"While The Earth Sleeps" by Peter Gabriel & Deep Forest
24. WRITE A LINE FROM ANY SONG.
"Hurry hurry hurry, buy my rice and curry!"
25. DO YOU KNOW AT LEAST ONE DISNEY SONG BY HEART? WHICH ONE?
In my third and last summer at Girl Scout Camp, my group had exactly one tape to play on the boom box. This tape had on it all the songs from "The Little Mermaid," "Beauty & The Beast," and "Aladdin." Yes, I know most of the songs from those movies by heart. Scary, no?
26. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM HOUSE
Don't really know, but it's in the city. Al is going to invite me over to her manor a lot. You know, the one with the towers, the huge library, and the extensive gardens.
27. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR:
A t-shirt and underwear.
28. WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG?
My school bag currently contains my notebook, two folders with papers in them, a stash of sassafras candies, my daily organizer, my pocket notebook, and various writing implements and other school necessities.
29. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?
Money and cards.
30. HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR WALLET RIGHT NOW?
Twenty-one dollars and some change.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES?
My black Mary Janes, my black ass-kicker boots, or my black high-heeled boots that are taped together with electrical tape. I can't decide.
32. IF YOU COULD'VE GONE TO YOUR SENIOR PROM IN A DIFFERENT OUTFIT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Didn't go to prom.
33. HOW WAS YOUR SENIOR PROM?
34. TELL US ABOUT ANY OF YOUR BIRTHDAYS.
Al, Oshun, and I went to the Ren Faire for one of my birthdays. It was their first times and we had lots of fun. It rained and we danced around the maypole. I got toffee.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER BE A HOBBIT, AN ELF OR A DWARF?
Elves are cool, though rather snooty.
36. WHAT ARE THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
I'd get my own place, a new hybrid-electric car, buy my friends and family presents, and buy a comics/book shop to run.
37. WHAT IS YOUR DAILY BEFORE-GOING-TO-BED RITUAL?
Brush hair, brush teeth, set alarm, turn off light, close eyes.
38. WHAT IS THE WEIRDEST/FUNNIEST NICKNAME ANYONE HAS EVER CALLED YOU? WHATS THE STORY BEHIND IT?
Spindizzy. One of my friends in high school, whom I worked with in the library, called me this because I used to spin in circles in the library until I was dizzy.
39. NAME THREE  OF YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTERS.
Aunt Slappy, Spider-Man, and Bugs Bunny.
40. WHAT ARE THE MAGAZINES YOU READ ON A REGULAR BASIS?
None, really, although I'll pick up a copy of "Wired" or "Newsweek" every once in awhile. I used to read "Omni." I sometimes read "Science News" and "National Geographic."
What, no more, that's it? Whatever.