* Starting Time: 10:35am
* Date: May 15, 2002
* Name On Birth Certificate: Is 37 letters long.
* Nicknames: Dizzy, Lil Bit, A-Rat, Spindizzy
* Age: 21
*Birthday: The day before Cinco de Mayo.
* School: Is hard.
* Location: Right now I'm in the Collaboratory, killing time between classes.
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Colour of eyes: Yes, Al, I have mosaic eyes. Half of my left eye is brown, the other half being a shade that isn't quite grey and isn't quite green. My right eye is mostly the isn't-quite color.
* Hair: Light brown, red highlights in the sun, blond in the summer.
* Height: Five feet, eight inches.
* Shoe Size: 10
* Brothers/Sisters: Yes.
* Who lives with you: Mum and Mark.
* Whenz ur bedtime?: When I can no longer keep my eyes open.
* Mobile Number: Sheeyeah, right, like I'd give *that* out over the internet!
---------------HAVE YOU EVER---------
* Ever been so drunk you blacked out: Nope.
* Been in a car accident: Yes, unfortunately.
* Been hurt emotionally: Yes.
* Kept a secret from everyone: Yes.
* Had an imaginary friend: Several actually. Go-go, Nacky, and Friends. Sounds like a childrens show, doesn't it? Go-go was outgoing, Nacky was shy, and Friends was an amorphous crowd of people always with me.
* Wanted to hook up with a friend: Well, several times I've wanted to go do something with my friends but they've been busy.
* Cried during a Movie: I cried during the launch sceen in "Apollo 13". You have to understand that my father works for NASA and I was raised to believe in the glory of the stars.
* Had a crush on a teacher: Good god, no!
* Ever thought an animated character was hot: Ha! Um, yeah. Hey, anime characters are hot!
* Ever owned a New Kids on the block tape: DESSF!!!
* Shampoo: Suave, Strawberry
* Color: green
* Day/Night: Night. Bright sun bad.
* Summer/Winter: Winter.
* On-line smiley: ^_^
* Lace or satin: Satin, because lace is scratchy, although my black lace shirt is cool.
* Cartoon Characters: I have to *choose*?! Well, if you count anime as cartoons, then Shido (NightWalker), Sakon (Puppet Master Sakon), and Watari (Yami no Matsuei).
* Fave Food: Mmm, Foodways Day...
* Fave Advert: I mute all commercials.
* Fave Movie: Dune. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. Some others that I can't think of right now.
* Fave Ice Cream: Chocolate Truffle Crunch
* Fave Subject : Oooh, Criminology, Psychology, Anthropology, History....
* Fave Drink: Well, I sure seem to drink a lot of Mountain Dew. But I think Rum Punch is still my favorite, even though I haven't had any in a long time.
* Fave Person to talk to online: My friends.
* Wearing: Blue jeans, black t-shirt with a green dragon sitting on a Celtic knot on it, black socks and bra and panties, black Mary Janes, black and silver watch, two silver Athena rings, my silver chain, and a silver earcuff.
* Hair is: In two braids, hanging down to my nipples and curly. Held together with a black headband (that also serves to hold my glasses on my head) two black hairties, and two bobbypins.
* I'm feeling: Okay.
* Eating: I have a brownie snached from Foodways Day in my bag, but I'm too full to eat right now.
* Drinking: There is also Mountain Dew in my bag, but my mouth still tastes of the mead I drank in class.
* Thinkin bout: Nothing in particular.
* Listening to: Cellphones going off every few seconds, conversations going on around me, the clicking of over a hundred keyboards, other people.
* Talking to: No one.
* Watching: The computer screen. Duh.
---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS--------
* Cried: Nope.
* Worn a skirt: Nope.
* Met someone: Er, yeah. I meet a lot of people every day. Yes, I'm social. Scary, no?
* Cleaned your room: Nope, although I did take out the trash.
* Done laundry: Yes, actually. Two loads yesterday.
* Drove a car: Unfortunately, yes. To and from school, plus errands to the post office, my other school, and the grocery store.
-----------DO YOU BELIEVE IN-------
* Yourself: I think therefore I am.
* Your friends: I'm pretty sure I didn't just make them up.
* Santa Claus: Is a clever marketing ploy.
* Destiny/Fate: Sometimes.
* Angels: As true parts of my life? No.
* Ghosts: Maybe. Sometimes. Not really. I don't know.
* UFO's: No.
-----------FRIENDS AND LIFE--------
* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: No.
* Like anyone? What is this, junior high?
* Who have u known the longest of your friends: Well, I met Alseides in preschool.
* Who's the loudest: Hmm, tough call. Either Tsarina or Oshun.
* Who's the shyest: Alseides. You know you are, Al!
* Who's the weirdest: Me me me! Definately me.
* Who do you go to for advice: Mark.
* Who do you cry with: I promised myself back in 10th grade that I would never cry again.
* When you cried the most: 10th grade.
* Whats the best feeling in the world: Don't know, haven't yet experienced every feeling in the world.
* Worst Feeling: See above.
* Who will respond to this email fastest: No clue. Laura? Cause she, like, comments a lot. Maybe.
* Finish time: 11:01